RSE-TASC Part 1 provides regional support and is located at Erie 1 BOCES, West Seneca. The regional office houses the coordinator and regional trainers who provide support specific to special education regulations, bilingual issues, behavior, transition and non-district educational agencies.
A. To register for an event, follow the steps below:
A. Yes, to update or cancel your registration, follow the steps below:
- Go to the “Register for events” page for School Support Services
- Scroll through the Calendar to find your event
Click on the Orange “Search Events” button (to see a List of all workshops)
Type in Date and click "Go" (if you know the date)
Change View Tools to see by week view or list view
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please call Sue Ann Coburn at (716) 821-7542, Jean O'Leary at (716) 821-7543, or Leanne Poweski at (716) 821-7544.
- Go to the Erie 1 BOCES Events Calendar page
- Click the Yellow “Update Your Registration” button to Change or Cancel your registration
- If needed, click on the "Update a Registration" button near the top left of the page
- Input the required information and click "Submit"